Southeast Farm Press, the local production information authority for farmers across the Southeast from DelMarVa south to Florida and west through Alabama, eastern Tennessee and Kentucky.
Farming is a local business and local approaches provide the focus of our content coverage which includes production insight, news, regulatory matters, policy perspective and events. Even when food products end up on dinner plates in Europe or Asia it starts with a local farmer or rancher that understands local weather, local cash markets, local soils, local growing conditions and local production practices. Southeast Farm Press provides that perspective to the region’s growers, producers and ranchers.
Show Emphasis Issues
- Southern Farm Show, Official Program – January
- Mid-South Farm & Gin Show, Official Program – February
- Sunbelt Expo Field Day Guide – June
- Sunbelt Expo Official Program – October
Special Feature Sections
- Agricultural Technology and Irrigation section featured 2x annually (April and October) spotlights the latest ag tech and irrigation for the Southeast region.
- Irrigation Extra – covers 98% of the nation’s ag irrigated geography, featured 3x annually in 10 Farm Progress state/regional publications.
Southeast Farm Press Daily
Breaking news, policy production, marketing and management information that affects DelMarVa and Southeast farmers and producers. Newsletter is delivered each weekday morning. Subscribers: 11,740.
More information is available in the Farm Press media kit, request at right.