Delta Farm Press, the local production information authority for farmers across Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri and western Tennessee.
Farming is a local business and local approaches provide the focus of our content coverage which includes production insight, news, regulatory matters, policy perspective and events. Even when food products end up on dinner plates in Europe or Asia it starts with a local farmer or rancher that understands local weather, local cash markets, local soils, local growing conditions and local production practices. Delta Farm Press provides that perspective to Mid-South growers and producers.
Show Emphasis Issues
- Mid-South Farm & Gin Show, Official Program – February
- Mid-South Farm & Gin Show Post-Show Issue – March
- Sunbelt Ag Expo Official Program – October
Special Feature Sections
- Agricultural Technology and Irrigation section featured 2x annually (April and October) spotlights the latest ag tech and irrigation for the Mid-South region.
- Irrigation Extra – covers 98% of the nation’s ag irrigated geography, featured 3x annually in 10 Farm Progress state/regional publications.
Delta Agricultural Digest
The essential production planning and annual reference tool of Mid-South producers. Covers seed, disease, weed insect planting and harvest topics for crops produced in this diversified production area. Published annually in February. More information is available in the Farm Press media kit posted at right.